L e a r n i n g
You will learn primarily speaking, hearing, reading and writing, using everyday texts, situations and exercises.
Topics and lessons are centred around your interests.
Of most importance is the everyday use of the language and what you need for your job.
You will begin to feel comfortable using the German language.
As a beginner you will learn conversation, pronunciation, basic vocabulary and how to write simple letters.
The more advanced lessons deal with more difficult texts, for example, the newspapers. You will acquire an exact knowledge of German grammar.
The goal is to really learn the German language.
You will study with a variety of different materials and you will have the possibility to prepare for one of the standard language exams, such as
- the Goethe-Zertifikat A1: Fit in Deutsch 1,
- the Goethe-Zertifikat A2: Start Deutsch 2, …
- the Goethe-Zertifikat Deutsch für den Beruf, ...
We use the most up-to-date teaching and work books and CDs, such as
- Ja genau (Cornelsen)
- eurolingua Deutsch (Cornelsen)
- Studio d (Cornelsen)
- Lehr- und Übungsbuch der deutschen Grammatik (Verlag für Deutsch)
- em Übungsgrammatik (Hueber)
- em neu (Hueber)
- Mittelstufe Deutsch (Hueber)
- Bürokommunikation (Pons)
New: Online teaching available (e.g. skype)